Here is a deep and though provoking questionnaire of some simple questions which is bound to throw fresh light on your philosophy for life…
The answers below are not mine, they are by Maverick whose post this is supposed to be as Pressed.
1. If you wanted to name yourself again, what would it be?
I have a Bengali name. For an English one, i guess something like..
‘ Maverick.. Maverick Johnson ‘
2. If there has to be, what would be the last line of your Biography?
And then he wandered off to some place else we didn’t know. Probably for the same reason he wandered all his life, in search of more wind beneath his wings..
3. Would you like to kiss a complete stranger under the rain or an old friend beside a shore?
A stranger under the rain
4. If you had to choose two famous/historical figures to sit and have coffee with together, who would they be?
If I am looking for conversation.. Richard Feynman and Dylan Moran
If I am looking for sheer fun.. Kurt Cobain and Ayrton Senna ! 3:)
5. If you could pack your bags, leave all behind and be forgotten for a year, where would you go?
6. People with a certain particular talent that you don’t have and wish you could?
People who have got their shit figured out. -_-
7. One thing that always fascinated you and you know it always will.. ?
Why nature is the way she is..
8. If god exists and you had to give him one advice, what would it be.. ?
Leave us alone and let us be..
9. What is the sexiest place you can imagine to do it on ?
On a skylight of a really really tall building.. under the night sky.
10. If you had only one hour to live before the world comes to an end, how would you like to spend it?
I would probably hit the shore and spend it watching the sea… and may be a bottle of beer.
11. If you could go back in time and meet yourself in the past for an hour, which year would you go and how would you like to spend the time?
I would go back to 2007.. when I was in middle school.. take him out to a good cafe and spend the evening doing geometry problems with him… the kid loved it.
12. If you had to destroy yourself, how would you do it?
I would find a nice view in the city. Book a room in a hotel near by, switch on some good music, pour a glass of good scotch, light up a cigarette and cut my wrist…