Of all the nominations I had been expecting this one does come as a surprise. Many a thanks to Ann GrubbsnCritters for appreciating the pictures I select to flow with my words. Thank you very much indeed.
As with awards, The “VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD” comes with rules:
- Display the award on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations.
Here are seven things about me –
1. If I do not find you interesting then nothing you possibly say or no will ever be interesting enough for me. But then you shouldn’t really care for my interest either.
2. I like open sitting spaces. When I am out I hate sitting indoors between the walls and among all the people.
3.After I am decently inebriated, there comes a time when I start demanding for more, know then that things are going to get more fun.
4. If I ask you out for coffee, I am just asking you out for coffee and nothing else.
5. I wish I was cooler. I wish I could remember cool dialogues, quotes and poems and recite them in the perfect-movie-like-dramatic way. Sigh.
6. My obsession for things and people can get pretty maddening.
7. I have recently taken to experimenting with truth and honesty. And I like where both of them are taking me.
I nominated the below 15. Yes I would like to know seven things about all of you. Please, please, please do not be generic. Not that I think any of you will be. All the bloggers below are kickass writers writing about some really deep and crazy stuff. Also one of them is dead.
1. Maverick – Downbeat Squirrels – He sketches comics. He is funny as fuck. He is very smart. And also a physicist.
2. An unfaithful wife – Whether this is fiction or reality, I like her words for her pain.
3. Lessons from the end of a marriage – Pain and then the effort to understand it and get over it. I like this woman.
4. Harsh Reality – No need for a reason here.
5. Beleaguered Servant – I want to take this man out for coffee.
6. Frank Dynamite – Him too.
7. Girl in the hat – She had me at – because when my mother had me, she stopped painting – If I had a dollar. Do read her.
8. Transitions – Because he writes about sociology. And he has been writing about suicides off-late. Also because he is very cute.
9. Tienny The StoryTeller – Because it gives a certain high to have creative people read and respond to work.
10. DancingPalmTrees – Because she has spunk.
11. Serendipity – Because she demands unconditional love and complete freedom.
12. Humanity777 – Because did you notice the smart thing with 777 and humanity?
13. A narcissist writes letters to himself – Do you see the simplicity in his creations?
14. Mejfote – I like the colorful thing he has going on on his blog.
15. Rachel being Chatty – Because she is simply too funny!
Posthumous nomination – DrippingVanilla – Because I knew him. Because he was a genius. And because his will be the most beautiful work you will see today.