Most men think its roses and chocolates and teddy bears and cards. Most men even think that a nice movie, candle light dinner, nice music and a long drive would do the trick. And with dating being taken on in the virtual reality of facebook and messaging, most men think that liking your girlfriends posts, pictures and commenting :* on her every update is enough for the girl. Gosh, if only these men would think a bit more.
What men there need to realize is that a lot of men before them have tried to woo us. With the same things. Of course the one who threw in a solitaire stood a better chance. But we have already seen this before. We have our own fair share of stuffed toys and dresses and jewelry and all those blingy thingys. And the dinner and the movie have become passe. But our need to be made to feel special has not.
So guys, if you have a dumb bimbo for a girl, most of the things above would work, but if your girl is special to you, here are a few things you should keep in mind.
1. When you plan a date with her, even if it is just a dinner, plan it! Think about it! Think! Think about what she likes, think about what she is into recently, and then plan. A slight digression from your daily couple activities might do no harm. Take her out to a play, or to an art gallery. Or to a monster trucks show. Something new, something different. Ask her to dress up properly, and you wear a tux , and go to a really posh place and have a sophisticated evening.
2. Leave little messages. Does your girl have a laptop? Scribble a nice message on a page and post it on her laptop. So when she reaches her room, and opens it up, she is in for a surprise. Have her wallet with you? Archies have these really cute thinking about you cards. Slip one inside while she is not looking. Getting cosy with her? Slip a paper in her jeans pocket!
3. Buy her small insignificant gifts. Cheap jewelry. Bracelets. Earrings. Just like that. You don’t need an occasion.
4. Take her out to do an activity, she is scared of. She has never done before. Be there and hold her hand. Gift her a puppy, or a lion cub whichever she likes.
5. Write her a poem.
6. Put a picture of you two, as your profile pic.
7. Go on, be in a relationship with her online( even if you make it visible to her only!)
8. Cook for her ( this is totally hot, all women love this) .
9. Call her up in the night, and sing a nice song.
10. Be honest. And even if you have been dating her for years now, smile when you see her, show your excitement, beam at her, reminds me of a cheesy dialogue from a very lame movie, but she will be your sunshine and your day will begin with her and end with her thoughts…okay i know, it might not be like that, but doesn’t hurt to make her believe so.
11. Make her meet your friends, make her feel a part of the group, oh but you have read this one before.
Girls go on add to the post, what would you like your guy to do?
[[ I agree some of the things, might suggest a slight paranoia or might even look creepy, but then i am hoping your girl can look through it]]